7.05.2006

Additional Birthday Swag

I never forget these things on purpose. Honest. But I did get a few more goodies on G-Day than I mentioned, and I want to make sure I single out the folks who put forth the effort to give them to me.

First off was a copy of the Robot Chicken DVD and a new pair of shoes from my brother, Jim. I don't know what to make of Robot Chicken just yet, but I reckon it will be entertaining. As for the shoes: I love footwear, so it's a winner. My son, though, is the king of footwear. He's got more shoes than Imelda Marcos. Of course, he continues to outgrow them, so it's a constant struggle.

Secondly, JD and Keri dropped by on Sunday to give me a gift: an AT-AT miniature for the Star Wars Miniatures game. Amy commented: "It's more of a 'maxiature' than a 'miniature'." What a witty wife I have.

Now, as far as I know, that covers it. All of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home