9.30.2005

New Pictures

Forgive the brevity of this post. It's going to be a lot of photographs of the boy, and not much news. I'll try to get some news in this afternoon. Not that much has been happening lately, but I can at least bore you with trivia.

Now...the photos...

At the risk of getting cited for naughty child pictures, here's one of Stephen going commando just after a shower. Happy as can be.

The boy and I. I'm not real fond of this picture of me (I look all kinds of fat), but he's cute (which makes me look even uglier).

Halloween is coming! The boy, his mother, and I took a trip to Target recently to look at their Halloween accessories. I showed the boy a plastic axe, and he fell in love with it (as you can see). We didn't buy it, but I'm sure the experience has irrevocably warped him in some way nonetheless.

After a hard day of laughing, playing, crying, eating, and pooping, Stephen likes nothing more than to konk out completely.

That's all for now. More later, I'm sure..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home