1.22.2006

My Long Weekend Is Over

Tomorrow, I start my new job.

It's amazing how fast a week can pass. Sure, it was less than a week -- six days, to be exact -- and it's probably the only vacation I'll have for at least a year, when my paid vacation days kick in. But it flew by in a flash.

In retrospect, it seems like such a long time ago since I was working at the tooth factory.

Starting over again. I'm all about new things, and new opportunities. Still, starting all over again in a new company is going to be tough. Learning new systems, meeting new people, adjusting to new bosses/supervisors/managers.

Am I nervous? Yeah, but I'm hopeful, too. I'll be sure to post and let the world know how it went, and how I'm feeling about it tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new job. If my deal goes through, I can expect the same thing you're going through soon.

Oh by the way, paging Penangallan. Paging Penangallan.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home