1.28.2007

Out and About

We went out to dinner with friends last night. Stephen was incredibly well-behaved. Our friends have their own baby daughter, who just turned one this month. Stephen certainly enjoyed interacting with her, and she seemed awed to see another little person play nearby. Yes, folks, it's the start of a beautiful friendship.

Not much is new, really. Same old stuff. I've gone from having one writing project to having four in a matter of days. I can't work on any of them yet, at least not until the details are clear, and they're not all due at the same time, either. Still, it's nice to have work, even though I get the same nervy feeling in the pit of my stomach every time I start in on something new.

Amy's last day at work is Wednesday, January 31st. From that point on, we'll be counting down the days until our new angel arrives. We've got that much time to rearrange what used to be a combination of office and baby room into a full-fledged, no holds barred baby room for two. This means moving hundreds of books, three book cases, and a computer desk, as well as packing away a good bit of extraneous clutter that has accumulated since Stephen came into our lives.

I realize that the last post included no pictures of Stephen. I also realize that some of you in blog land with a vested interest in this site want to see pictures. So I'll post a few recent pictures here, just for you.

All Bow Before King Stephen I

Between Running Us Ragged and Making Messes, Stephen Finds Time To Relax

The Center of Our Universe (Pending His Sister)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home