5.04.2007

Kid Updates

Real quick:

Stephen has slept in his "big boy bed" two nights in a row so far. We had one incident of him ending up on the floor the first night, and I'm not entirely certain how it happened, as I put an obstacle between him and the opening in the bed rail to prevent just such an event. I placed him back in his bed, and he slept the rest of the night.

Stephen also continues to potty train. Not a whole lot of progress (and what progress there has been is, well, better left to the imagination).

So yay for Stephen!

Today is Maddie's second month check-up, including her first round of immunizations. Poor baby!

As for the camera, Stephen's grandma bought us a new one. We spent last night messing around with it, and we'll try to snap some more pictures soon.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sometimes ended upon the floor when I was in my teens.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

I fell off my top bunk bed and landed on a wooden toy chest. I did that *once*, right after we removed the guard from the bed...

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home