2.26.2007

The End of the Day

Stephen and I paid a visit to Amy and Madeline this afternoon. Stephen was thrilled, or so it seemed. He's also starting to understand, on a very basic level, what this means. He wanted to be everywhere the baby was, which I reckon is normal. He doesn't want to feel left out.

Stephen Meets Madeline

Amy experienced some nausea due to the medication they gave her after her surgery, but by the time Stephen and I showed up to visit, they were letting her eat Jell-O and crackers, and drink water.

Daddy's Girl

As for myself, I feel emotionally desiccated. It's been a long, long day. Stephen and I are winding down, watching Finding Nemo (Stephen's favorite movie as of late). I feel like half a person without Amy here, but I'll manage. It will make her homecoming all the more welcome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She looks like Amy to me - absolutely beautiful. You two have been blessed - by yourselves if nothing else. Joy.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home