7.02.2007

On the Road

And so we are...

It's been a while since I posted about my big news. It hasn't been particularly boring, but I won't go into details. Suffice it to say that I've been taking care of all the things that go into a cross-country move. I haven't done it alone, either; my wife, our friends Chuck, Karen, JD, Keri, and my brother-in-law Adam and his gal Allison, have all done their parts to get us on our way.

We set out yesterday from San Diego, and drove until we got to Flagstaff, AZ. That's where we are at the moment, prepping to load the car and hit the road once more. Not sure how far we'll get tonight, but we're hoping to make some good time.

I'll check in again if I can. Not sure how much internet will be available on the way.

Gary

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home