8.03.2007

More Kidpics

I've been at the new job for four weeks now. The time has flown by. Life in general has been busy -- too busy! -- but there's nothing for it. I've just got to try and keep my head above water.

People keep asking me if I like the new job. I do, actually. It's different from any other job I've ever held. There's a lot of work to do, though, which means I've got a lot of overtime in my future.

The apartment is just about unpacked. It's amazing to say we've been surrounded by boxes for over a month, but getting it all unpacked and put away is not quite as simple as it sounds.

Pictures? Did I mention those? I guess I did.

Maddie in the Walker

My Goofy Son in the Walker (w/Pacifier)
(And boy, did he think that was funny...he cracks himself up.)

Stephen "Helps" Mommy Assemble Furniture
(The term "helps" is entirely relative in this case.)

Stephen Talks to Grandma & Grandpa on the Phone

My Little Girl, Napping w/her Glow Wyrm

All for now, more later!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mo' Plez.....Mom

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home