12.13.2007

Ladies and Gentlemen ... I Present Madeline!

Yes, the amazing baby and her kissy face! What a marvel!


Madeline is full of holiday cheer


Christmas Tree 2007

This year, we've got an artificial tree! Gasp! I've probably said it a million times: "I'm never going to buy an artificial tree."

Well, we needed some holiday cheer around the apartment, and since we'll be out of town for a bit, I didn't want to worry about watering (or otherwise caring for) a half-dead zombie Christmas tree, like in years past. Consider it a temporary concession.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Half-dead zombie Christmas tree?"

I like it.

Now, to stat it up.

JD

8:42 AM  
Blogger Violet Twilight said...

She's soo cute ;)

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, it's been two months now, man. I think Maddie's like driving now, isn't she?

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home