9.07.2007

Grandma is Coming

A quick update.

GRANDMA IS COMING!!

Yes, my mom is flying out to visit us this weekend, staying a day, and then flying back to California with Stephen.

I'm happy to be seeing my mom again; it's been over two months, after all. We'll be heading out to DC to see some of the museums, and I plan to take her out to dinner on Sunday night. I just wish she could stay little bit longer.

The flip side of the coin is that she's taking my son back to California for a three week visit. Amy and I are going to miss him terribly. Given that (outside of work) we only know two people in our area, our kids are an important part of our social network. Maddie will be with us, and I'm sure we will lavish her with attention during Stephen's absence, but I'm still sad to know that I won't see the boy again until October.

So that's the update.

As to not posting more frequently: well, it's busy. Sometimes it's tough to work up the energy to play WoW, much less post meaningful prose on my weblog. The time passes so quickly that I can hardly keep track of it most weeks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home