10.15.2007

Yes, Yes, Yes...

Yes, Stephen is back.

Yes, I've not posted in a while.

Yes, I will post pictures just as soon as I find a spare moment.

Between two kids and work, I'm finding it hard to work up the time or energy to keep this blog up to date. All I can say is that I'll get to it when I get to it.

We discovered yesterday that Maddie snuck two more teeth in on the top, so she's got a total of six very white and very sharp incisors now. She's also very close to crawling, and will probably be completely mobile within a week. She's got the idea down, she just needs to synchronize her brain with her body.

Stephen is fine, too, getting back into the swing of things after three weeks in California. We're making plans to visit in December.

All for now. Like I said, I'll try to get some photos up soon.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! A new blog!

Dang, no pics.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home