8.23.2005

I'm Back!

As you may know from my previous ramblings, I was scheduled to go to Gen Con in Indianapolis from 8/17 to 8/21. I made it back home on Sunday night, after several hours in the air. It was good to get back; I missed my wife and son quite a bit, and it was uplifting to see them again.

I plan to do a detailed report of Gen Con, with photos, over at my gaming-related blog, Neuro-Suction.

Today's P.O.D. (Plan Of the Day) is to do something fun before I suit up and go back to work tomorrow morning. In our tradition of taking the boy to places with lots of fish, Sea World is our destination. We've got annual passes to the place, and haven't been there in a long time. We'll take pictures, and this is likely where they will end up.

Here's a recent photo of Stephen, from just this morning, in fact. He and I got to hang out and play a bit before we dragged his mother out of bed. He's still in the painful throes of teething, and there's still no sign of the pearly whites that are likely pushing their way up through his little pink gums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home